Platelet and Growth Factors
Platelets contain many kinds of growth factors, like PDGF, EGF.
What is PRP?
- PRP is also called Platelet Rich Plasma.
- PRP contents the most of platelet, around 4 to 5 times concentrate than whole blood.
- With high concentration of growth factors, thus more efficient in autogenous healing process.
What is PLT?
- Platelet -Lyophilized Treatment (PLT) is a platelet purification and preservation technology, operated in a germ-free clean laboratory.
- Different from traditional PRP method, PLT contents only platelets without plasma.
- Lyophilization keeps platelets at its best status.
- Patented lyophilization technology guarantees PLT three years shelf life under room temperature.
- One-time blood draw could generate 10-15 vials of PLT for various and multiple treatments for many times.
- Each PLT vial contains a billion platelets, and alone with a test report of platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) concertation as reference for physicians to customized treatments for each patient’s needs.
- Patented lyophilization technology guarantees PLT three years shelf life under room temperature. Platelets could be simply activated by simple dissolution process with normal saline just before treatment sections.
- Platelet-Lyophilized Treatment preserve extremely high concentration of pure platelet during the processing.
Every vial of PLT contains a billion of lyophilized platelets, provide higher efficacy than traditional PRP treatment.
Higher Purity, higher efficacy.
PLT contents low amount of white blood cell (WBC). with less content of WBC, patients would feel less pain while injection. Removal of plasma and substances that do not take parts in cell regeneration.
PDGF (Platelet-Derived Growth Factor)
PDGF is a significant growth factor generated by platelets that attributes cell regeneration and restoration.
PLT contains 7.5 times more PDGF concertation than traditional PRP in the market.
Applications of PLT
Platelet contents various growth factors with different functions. Thus there are numerous clinical studies in various medical application of PLT.
- Facial lift
- Acne scar improvement
- Skin smoothen
- Lighten spot
- Autologous Fat Transplantation
- Hair Growth
- Skin flaps
- Bone grafts
- Metal implants
- Tissue expansion
Oral and Maxillofacial Surger
- Dental implants
- Guided Bone Regeneration
- Mandibular reconstruction
- Alveolar cleft repair
- Oral-nasal fistulas
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Scoliosis Repair
- Spinal Fusion
- Bone Graft Surgery