Spirit Scientific Lab (SSLab) is a provider of Platelet-Lyophilized Treatment (PLT) and autogenous healing bioware service. SSLab regenerative biotech laboratory focused on the development, servicing and education use of personalized blood platelet (blood derivative product) based on our patented PLT technology platform.
SSL aspires to be the recognized leader in regenerative bioware technology, offering superior healing options for doctors and patients. Our dedicated team creating high-quality, innovative solutions that we believe will transform standards of regenerative medical care, improving the quality of life of every patient for whom our services are used. SSL is committed to becoming and remaining an innovative leader in regenerative medical technology.
Mission & Vision
- Evolve our innovated technology fusion with new or current medical disciplines.
- Provide better life quality through personalized autogenous healing solutions.
- Educate the concepts of autogenous healing benefits and expand our market opportunities domestically and internationally.
- Advancing into autologous regenerative medicine.
- SSLab is proactively moving forward in the personalize regenerative medicine field from a position of high feasibility by also looking to collaborate with PRP healing technologies.
- Chris is well-known as one of the most successful Internet entrepreneurs and businessman in Taiwan. He co-founded KKBOX, Asia's largest internet music streaming service where he currently serves as the Group CEO. Chris holds a M.S. degree in Operations Research from Stanford University.
- Jack joined Spirit Scientific in 2013 and brought with him over 20 years of sales & marketing experience. As Chief Business Officer, Jack spearheads the expansion of global distribution channels in EU, SEA and MENA, and played a vital role to the strong growth of CN market from 2014~2018. Along with Hank, they carry out Board Room decisions in Spirit Scientific’s daily operations.
- Prior to that, Jack served as the Senior Director at Hua Wei Industrial, where he successfully closed business projects with major international clients such as COSTCO and The Home Depot. Jack holds a Master of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Hank joined Spirit Scientific in 2017 and oversees finance and general management departments, whereby formulates business and functional-level strategies and secures new funding.
- Hank began his career in medical device industry as VP of BD and Executive Assistant to GM at Biotech-One Inc., where he successfully carried out new market development, and reduced production cost and lead time. Prior to that, he worked in the financial industry as an institutional sales manager in Hong Kong and hedge fund analyst in Los Angeles. Hank holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation, and earned his Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from University of Southern California.
- Leads Spirit Scientific’s research and development activities, Inventor of over 50 worldwide patents in the medical device, chemistry, electronic and software engineering fields.
- In charge of close collaboration with international IP agencies and national health science center to facilitate the growth of research and intellectual properties in Spirit Scientific.
Spirit Scientific Co., Ltd.
- Steven joined Spirit Scientific in 2015 specifically for our Regenerative BU, Spirit Scientific Lab. Steven spearheaded its launch, formulated its business model, took Spirit Scientific Lab from “zero to one” and carries out Board Room decisions.
- Prior to that, Steven served as the Business Unit Project Manager at Panion & BF Biotech Inc. and Associate Director of Risk Management at Pfizer at its New York headquarter. Steven earned his Doctor of Medicine from Stanford University.
- Directly engage with key accounts in coordination with internal stakeholders. Help drive expansion of new/emerging business units with companies.
- Prospect and evaluate commercial partnerships to bridge gaps in products and service portfolio.
- In charge of Sales strategy.
- Experienced in medical products development and projects management, product promotion campaign.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- In charge of marketing and sales strategy.
- Experienced in medical products development, biological laboratory construction and management as well as manufacturing facilities.
- In charge of R&D and manufacturing process.